Friday, June 17, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

Not that I have already attained, or am already perfected; but I press on, that I may lay hold of that for which Christ Jesus has also lad hold of me.
Philippians 3:12(NKJV)

Paul was the great Apostle of Jesus Christ and the fellow worker of the twelve Apostles in sending the Gospel of Jesus to the Gentiles [ people from other nations apart from Jews].
Before he received Christ he was Pharisee of the tribe of Benjamin, who was against the Gospel of Christ meanwhile persecuting the church of those days.

This morning, one thing which you have to know is that you have been retarding back in your failures, weaknesses, bad memories and sometime you fear even to be called a Christian.
The good news for you is, do not give up, God is taking you glory to glory, helping you to forget your past and reaching forward to those things which are head as he did to Paul.

****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Help me to be strong when I see am not doing exactly to your will, knowing you are taking me step by step, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment