Monday, June 20, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

If anyone serves Me, let him follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also.If anyone serves Me, him my Father will honor.
John 12:26(NKJV)

May be you are a Christian, you have been serving God from your youth hood until today or you are a young person who have committed your life to Jesus or sometime you are just a normal Christian in advance who do not know much about born again stuffs but you are in need of serving Jesus in your life; and you do not know how you will be able to do so.

This morning, we are being taught that if anyone wants to serve Jesus, first he must follow Him; and second is to obey the Word of God that you may do exactly to it in order to be where Jesus is, and finally Father will honor you regardless if you have been in Salvation for many years but if you will do that today, you will be blessed.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood o Jesus.Giving up my life into you, help me in building better relationship with you and make my body to be your temple, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

After following JESUS on the earth;

Then you will inherit the heavenly Kingdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment