Sunday, June 5, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.
"See, I have set before you today life and good, death and evil.
Deuteronomy 30:14-15(NKJV)

You may be asking yourself that, it's true that I have followed Jesus but I find very difficult to do the will of God in my life and obeying His Word.
This sometimes, may cause you to admire the life which people who do not know God live and in many occasion you find yourself compromise with the things of this world.

This morning, God wants you to know that the commandment which He command for today is not too mysterious for you, nor is it far off.But the word is very near you, in your mouth and in your heart, that you may do it.( Deuteronomy 30:11,14, NKJV)
Make a commitment to obey the word of God this morning, forsake the things of this world, choose life so that you may live in Christ Jesus...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may open my eyes, that I may see Wondrous things from Your law, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment