Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

I have seen servants on horses,
While princes walk on the ground like servants.
Ecclesiastes 10:7(NKJV)

From the beginning God intended the church, Christians[people who feared God even in the Old testament] to be the rulers of this world meaning God gave everything under their command.
Jesus told His disciples in Matthew16:19 that;...whatever you bind on the earth likewise it will be in heaven, and what you loose it will be also loosed in heaven.

Today, that authority has been taken away by servants who ride on horses[people who do not know God] while princes[Christians] walk on the ground like servants.
Wake up my friend, being a born again Christian means that God has given you authority to say no to sin, no to diseases, no to failures, no to financial breakdown, no to sex and to say no to every kind of devilish oppression in your life.
Be encouraged...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Now I know You have given me authority in Christ Jesus, please help me to exercise it accordingly, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment