Monday, June 6, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

But Zion said, "The LORD has forsaken me,
And my Lord has forgotten me."
"Can a woman forget her nursing child,
And not have compassion on the son of her womb?
Surely they may forget,
Yet I will not forget you.
Isaiah 49:14-15(NKJV)

There are some of you this morning having inner burdens which have made you to wake up with tears in your hearts, you may be thinking that you were suppose to be somewhere in life but until now still things are not as you expected before and it seems like your God has forgotten you.

This morning, God wants you to know that it's true that you have been crying when you see all people who you hoped they would help you are not there for you and you have concluded that even the God I serve is not here for me too; surely they may tend to forget and desert you but He God will not forget you and behold has come for your rescue this morning...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may forgive me by thinking that you have forgotten me and help me to rely on your help always, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment