Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"MANY a time they have afflicted me from my youth,"
Let Israel now say-
"Many a time they have afflicted me from my youth;
Yet they have not prevailed against me.
Psalm 129:1-2(NKJV)

For sometime now, you have been thinking about someone or a group of people who are persecuting you in almost all aspects of your life since the first very day you got in touch with them.
You have been seeking a permanent solution on how you can overcome them but it looks like you have a long way to go and you have started to get used with the situation.

This morning, God wants you to know that from the beginning those people who so called the enemies of the men of God where there, but all God men overcame them simply because they learnt to surrender their battles into the hands of their God as David used to do and thereby no enemy was able to prevail against the hand of the LORD God...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Surrendering to you all kind of enemies in my life right now that you may fight against them for your own Glory, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment