Friday, June 3, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Let not those who wait for You,
O Lord GOD of hosts, be ashamed because of me;
Let not those who seek You be confounded because of me;
O God of Israel.
Psalm 69:6(NKJV)

You have been walking with the Lord, trusting Him, committing all what you have in your life and you have seen positive results in each need which you prayed for it.
Today, there are some things in your life which confuse you, make you unhappy in each new morning and sometimes cause you to lack enough sleep in the night hours.

This morning, God wants you to know that no matter how big your problem is, may be diseases, demonic torment, jobless, poor performance in your studies, misunderstanding with your spouse etc.
You won't be put to shame, you won't be confused any longer because God has heard your cry and has come for your rescue.
Be encouraged, knowing I'm here praying for your well-being in life.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Now I believe I won't be put to shame, I surrender all my fears to you knowing up to now you have helped me, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment