Monday, June 13, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

"Father, I desire that they aslo whom You gave Me may be with Me where I am, that they may behold My glory which You have given Me; for you loved Me before the foundation of the world.
John 17:24(NKJV)

One day some said, "I have discovered two things in life, first is that there is God and second that God is not me".No one in this life remained the same, everyone who came to a contact with Jesus either the time when He was in this earth in flesh or during this time of grace his life remained the same.

This morning, the same Jesus who saved the wold from sin wants you wh read this message to start experience His glory which He asked His Father at the Gethsemane, to be where He will be, to walk where He will walk that you may tastee the sweetness and glorious moments in your life that you have foud true God who rules in the kingdom of men...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer our prayer...

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.I want to see you in my life, I want my flesh eyes to see your glory from this day onwards that I may praise you, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment