Sunday, June 26, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

As it is written:
"For Your sake we are killed all day long;
We are accounted as sheep for the slaughter."
Yet in all these things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us.
Romans 8:36-37(NKJV)

I want to say some words of encouragement for you this morning, since the days of the Apostles all who called Jesus in faithful way were neglected from the synagogue.
In our age, likewise everyone who is following Jesus in faithfully way in our days is being neglected from the society.

This morning, one thing you suppose to know that is that; "You are the winner",no matter what the world is saying about your Jesus,about your Christian life and about yourself; know that God knows, that Satan knows, that you know that, you are the over-comer of everything in life.
Be of good cheer,nothing will be impossible for you simply because the one who loves you He is with you.

****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.I want to know you more, I want to be near to you, I want you to be the source and sustain er of my life, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment