Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"These things I have spoken to you,
that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world."
John 16:33(NKJV)

Before being a full-time Christian[born again Christian] I thought Christianity was an easiest task and any one could afford it especially when you are saved.
Later after walking in Christianity for a while I realized things when you are saved are not as easy as I thought before.

This morning, God wants you to meditate the words of Jesus which He said to His disciples including you and me today, that in the world you will have tribulation [trials,distress and frustration] but be of good cheer [take courage; be confident, certain, undaunted], I have overcome the world [I have deprived it of power to harm you and have conquered it for you.]
Be encouraged saint, keep going in your salvation.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may give me strength to go on with my salvation despite the obstacles which I face daily, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment