Monday, June 27, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

I WILL bless the LORD at all times;
His praise shall continually be in my mouth.
Psalm 34:1(NKJV)

Throughout the universe our LORD God rules, He gives life to multitude and food to every creature under heaven, He shines His sun to both just and unjust, He created me and you in a fearfully and wonderfully way.
He gave His Son Jesus to die on the cross for the redemption of our sins, you have a reason to praise God , so do I.

This morning, God is still with you, no matter what you are passing through but know He is with you.Whether you know or do not know Him but He knew you from your mother womb and He gave you a chance to live this life; do not be stiff-necked the time has come for you to surrender all your worries and fears to Jesus, that He may come and heal you and restore what have been taken away from you.
He loves you, even if you do not know Him...Hallelujah!!


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Praising you for loving me, I surrender my all being in your hands that Your will may stand in my life always, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment