Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word  of God this morning says:-

And Joseph said to his brothers, “Please come near to me.” So they came near. Then he said: “I am Joseph your brother, whom you sold into Egypt. 5 But now, do not therefore be grieved or angry with yourselves because you sold me here; for God sent me before you to preserve life.
Genesis 45:4-5(NKJV)


Everything which happen in life has a reason, the day which Joseph was taken down to Egypt as a slave it was a very painful day to him, but it reached a day where he was promoted by God himself through Pharaoh and he became the governor of the whole land of Egypt. 


This morning, one thing I want to share with you is this, 'the painful experience which you are having now is the pass way to prepare you to become the great person one day, don't give, you are not alone, you have the Godhead and the whole hosts of the Angel of heaven protecting you without forgetting that God has his saints all around the world who pray for the church of God, including you my friend.




****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


JEHOVAH God, am before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may help me to obey Your word and Your will in my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen  











No comments:

Post a Comment