Friday, September 16, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And Jacob said to his household and to all who were with him, “Put away the foreign gods that are among you, purify yourselves, and change your garments. Then let us arise and go up to Bethel; and I will make an altar there to God, who answered me in the day of my distress and has been with me in the way which I have gone.”
Genesis 35:2-3(NKJV)

God prospered Jacob in all his ways, He was there on the day of trouble, He saved him from death after taking the blessing of the firstborn from Esau his brother, and it came a time when Jacob remembered God and asked the people of his house to leave every thing behind in order that they may go to Bethel to worship God and to thanks Him for His loving kindness.

Today's, for some cases if not all God has blessed you in every corner of your life, giving you peace, introducing you to nice people who helped you to be where you are today, but one thing you have to learn from Israel life is you need to go to Bethel, to find a time and place where you can say, ''thank You Jesus for my life, as far as I have gone you have take care of me."
Do it today, and God will bless you...


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may teach my heart to thank You for everything in my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment