Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And Laban said to him, ''Please stay, if I have found favor in your eyes, for I have learned by experience that the LORD has blessed me for your sake.''
Genesis 30:27(NKJV)

God blessed Laban because of Jacob the son of Isaac, and Laban increased in  during the wealth days of Jacob in his house.Jacob wanted to return home, and asked Laban that he may leave and go to his Father's house in the land of Canaan; and Laban admitted that all the blessings he had was because of Jacob.

My friend, you may be living somewhere, fearing God in your heart, walking with God as Jacob did and the people of that area, tend to ignore you because they do not know that their businesses, farms, companies and families have been blessed since your arrival and God has taken away the destroyer from them because of you.Be encouraged God knows you, rejoice in him always...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may cause me to be a blessing for everyone and every where I will go in my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment