Sunday, September 11, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And Laban said, "It is better that I give her to you that I should give her to another man. Stay with me"
So Jacob served seven years for Rachel, and they seemed only a few days to him because of the love he had for her.
Genesis 29:19-20(NKJV)

Rachel was the daughter of Laban the brother of the mother of Jacob, in whom Jacob was willing to serve seven years which seemed only a few days because of his love for her.
Many of us we are willing to do even the impossible for the ones we love; how much more our Father in heaven who gave us His only son to die for us!

If Jacob served seven years for Rachel, but he was given Leah the sister of Rachel then served other seven years for the sake of love, much more will be our Father in heaven who will do everything possible to ensure you are getting all things needed in life in His time because He loves you more than you can imagine.


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Now I know You love me than the love of man to a woman, please help me to love You with all my heart, soul and mind.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment