Sunday, September 4, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell; but you shall go to my country and to my family, and take a wife for my son Isaac.”
Genesis 24:3-4(NKJV)

If you are a believer, the Bible advices us to take our fellow believers from marriage.Abraham knew the tragic of taking a wife who did not know God for his son Isaac; that's why asked his chief  servant to go and take a wife for Isaac to his own country and specifically his family because they believed God.

If you are young person in Christ, start praying for God to give you a right person who will fear God as you do.If you are a parent, start doing the same for your sons and daughters that they may get the right persons for their lives.


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may give me wisdom which will enable me to make the right decisions concerning all matters of life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment