Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Now Isaac pleaded with the LORD for his wife, because she was barren; and the LORD granted his plea. and Rebekah his wife conceived.
Genesis 25:21(NKJV)

We see the power of prayer from the days of Noah, Abraham and now Isaac had problem, his wife was barren and he needed solution from God.Isaac married Rebekah when he  was forty years old and his wife conceived when he was sixty years old; in all that interval of time Isaac kept on praying until he got the desire of his heart, children who he wanted from God.

Have you already given up praying for your need?, may be you are saying now is almost the fourth year, I'm praying for the same thing but still God is silent, there is no answer or any sort of manifestation.
Don't give up, we have God who answer prayers, your finest days are still to come, keep on praying, keep on believing and soon God will answer your prayer...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking You may renew my prayer stamina within me, that I may be able to pray until I get my answers.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment