Friday, September 9, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

When Esau heard the words of his father, he cried with an exceedingly great and bitter cry, and said to his father, ''Bless me-me also, O my father!''
But he said, Your brother came with deceit and has taken away your blessing.
Genesis 27:34-35(NKJV)

Esau for a single meal sold his inheritance rigths as the oldest son, (Genesis 25:29-34)
.The Bible says due to his godless behaviour he disd that and when he wanted to inherit this blessing was rejectted, though he sought the blessing with tears.(Heb 12:16-17)

A singke act of sin, can take away your inheritance rights as the child of God.The Bile warns us against godless behaiviour, do not give Satan a chance to ruin your life and future by committing yourself to his lies.Say NO to anyone who will try to seduce you to do any kind of sin in your life regardless the profit which you may get after committing that sin.
Stay safe...



****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by th e blood of Jesus.Asking that You may give me the strength of overcoming sin in my life, knowing I have a good inheritance in Jesus.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment