Monday, September 12, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Then God remembered Rachel, and God listened to her and opened her womb.
And she conceived a bore a son, and said, ''God has taken away my reproach.''
Genesis 30:22-23(NKJV)

Rachel was the second wife of Jacob, who Jacob loved more than his elder wife Leah.When the LORD saw that Leah was unloved, He opened her womb; but Rachel was barren.
Rachel cried to the LORD, and God remembered her and conceived a son and named him Joseph, and said, "The LORD add to me another son.''
(Genesis 29:31, 30:24)

You may be having a barren career, may be you are in a barren relationship[marriage] or ministry.May be you know someone who is a barren woman, and everything which you are touching are fruitless.
When have God who is able to take away your disgrace as He did to Rachel, it does not matter how long you have been in that barrenness but one thing I know, our God is able to deliver you...


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Please plead my cause and make me to be fruitful and multiply in every area of my life which was barren.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment