Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

''Look, I'm about to die, ''Esau said.
''What good is the birthright to me?"
But Jacob said, "Swear to me first."
So he swore an oath to him, selling his birthright to Jacob.
Genesis 25:32-33(NIV)

Esau the first born of Isaac came from the open land and he was very hungry and tired, he asked for food which his younger brother Jacob was cooking; Jacob said he would give him that food if only Esau would exchange with his birthright as the first born of Isaac, and he did that.

Esau was willing to sell his birthright for the sake of food, and many of us we are willing to leave Jesus because of a lover, may be a good paid job or avoiding to be considered as out dated people and so on.
Do not support the work of Judas Iscariot, who sold Jesus for thirty pieces of silver, stand for what you believe knowing your God is there to help you always in everything in your life.



****Morning prayer****


Pray his prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Please help me to stand firm in obeying Your Word and Will in my life no matter what circumstances I will be facing.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment