Saturday, September 24, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Then Pharaoh said to Joseph, “Inasmuch as God has shown you all this, there is no one as discerning and wise as you.You shall be over my house, and all my people shall be ruled according to your word; only in regard to the throne will I be greater than you.”And Pharaoh said to Joseph, “See, I have set you over all the land of Egypt.” 
Genesis 41:39-41(NKJV)

Our God is faithful God, He was with Joseph from the beginning, He gave him favor before all people who he came across during his journey of life in Egypt.Now he was before Pharaoh and he was given the whole and of Egypt.Against all odds, Joseph reached where God planned for him from the beginning and He used him to be the answer of problems to His brethren in Canaan.

God is faithful, He wants to use you the same way He used Joseph in the past.No matter what you are passing through now, regardless you are in a Potiphar's house or you have been thrown into the prison.Do not be afraid, have faith in God, if He has said YES no one can say NO.
I'm praying for you, I believe God is going to deliver you and set you free today...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may teach my heart to wait on Your deliverance in my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment