Sunday, July 24, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Many are the afflictions of the righteous,
But the LORD delivers him out of them all.
Psalm 34:19(NKJV)

I have seen people who were born poor and died rich, I have seen others who were sinners but ended to be righteous, I have seen people who were rejected, tormented and neglected after proclaiming their faith in Christ but at the end they were comforted by Jesus.

You may be passing in a certain situation in your life right now; and you asking yourself, "Why me Lord?why me?", you have lost hope and it seems in every new day things get worst.
Do not be afraid, let us return in the promises of God in His Word, the Bible says; A righteous man may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all.
God is going to deliver you from that pain, that sin of yours, that spirit of unforgiveness and finally you will be free indeed from every bondage in your life...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Submitting all my fears, doubts, weaknesses, unanswered prayers, within conflicts, pain and my future plans into You,in Jesus' Name, Amen.

2 comments:

  1. Ebenezer, one thing I've learned from following Jesus for a long time is He is FAITHFUL in all things. He doesn't promise us a trouble free journey, only that He is with us always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Linda, am blessed by your work and efforts in Christ just know always my prayers are with you, your prince charming and the entire family...THANKS!!!
    "I HAVE SEEN HIM(JESUS), HE IS FAITHFUL"

    ReplyDelete