Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4(NKJV)

People who walked with God from the beginning were successful in everything during their time but this does not mean that they did not face hardships in their time.
Abraham with three hundred and eighteen trained servants who were born in his own house, went in battle against four kings and defeated them.(Genesis 14)

You may be walking through the valley of shadow of death in your life right now; in your finances, ministry, family, health, education, job or experience great pain inside of you.
The Bible says; in that situation you are right now, you do not have to fear no evil because Your God is with you.
In advance Jesus is here for you to comfort and encourage till you become victorious in everything...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may teach my heart not to fear anything which may tend to happen in life for You(God) are with me.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment