Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And another also said, "Lord, I will follow You, but let me first go and bid them farewell who are at my house."
But Jesus said to him, "No one, having put his hand to the plow, and looking back,is fit for the kingdom of God.
Luke 9:61-62(NKJV)

We have seen many Christians walk ten steps forward and look back and return twenty steps backward.
We have seen people begin very well in a job, college, marriage, business or leadership but ended very bad with tears on their cheeks.
All this happens due to the tendency of looking back the things which did not prosper you at the past.

This morning, my message for you is that do not look back, the wife of Lot looked back and became the rock of salt.The devil wants you to remember your sinful life that he may lead you back, do not give him a chance keep going with Jesus He will never fail you my friend in all days of your life.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God,am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Please forgive me for my behavior of living in the past while I'm in present and help me never to look back,in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment