Saturday, July 2, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And to recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppresed;
Luke 4:18(NKJV)

In every corner of this world, people are crying some because of hunger, other wars, persecution, thirtsy for love and family separation[divorce].
Presidents are crying, rich people are crying, poor people are crying, even you are crying, we all need a immediate solution, someone to wipe away our tears and set us free from every kind of oppression in our lives.

Jesus came for this purpose, He was crucified that He may make you whole.
Submit your burden to Jesus this morning, He is able to change the course of your life, I have seen Him changing mine I pray that He may change yours too...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may touch my life, wipe away my tears of sorrow and heal my brokenheart from this instant, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment