Thursday, July 28, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.
Matthew 11:28-29(NKJV)

Throughout the Bible, among all kings, prophets, judges, apostles and anointed men of God; no one loved and had a burden for humankind like Jesus.
Always the Bible says when the multitudes knew where He was and followed Him, He received them, spoke to them about the kingdom of God, and healed all those who needed healing.[Luke 9:11]

This morning, He has the same message for you that;
Don't run away from me, I'm your savior, I love you, I have everything you need, I will take care of you, I will heal your wounds and make you whole.
I was pierced and beaten for you.
I dead for you.
Always remember that Jesus loves you so much and He won't give up on you...



****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Giving You my heart, giving You my soul and my all flesh that You may give me rest in every aspect of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment