Friday, July 8, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"No longer do I call you servants,for a servant does not know what his master is doing; but I have called you friends, for all things that I heard from My Father I have made known to you.
John 15:15(NKJV)

What a friend we have in Jesus, in the history of humankind there were a time when God humbled himself being of no reputation, taking the form of bondservant and coming in the likeness of men.
Christianity is all about one beggar telling another beggar where as he found a bread; and that bread is Jesus Christ.

Jesus as made all things be known to us, I found him some years ago and I thought it was wise for you to get know Him too, that He can be not only your Lord and Saviour but also your friend, your best friend.
Jesus is a good friend, He has been here in the world so He knows all our needs and problems, send your friend request this morning and you won't regret.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.I need to be a friend of your Son Jesus, am sending my friend request to Him believing the answer will be Yes, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment