Thursday, July 7, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"He who is unjust, let him be unjust still; he who is filthy, let him be filthy still; he who is righteous, let him be righteous still; he who is holy, let him be holy still."
Revelation 22:11(NKJV)

I have seen Christians who got the grace of Lord Jesus Christ but they take it for granted; I have seen people from far countries which the name of Jesus is forbidden and they are forced to worship God in secret places, being very serious with God in their lives.

Jesus is coming soon, His reward is with Him, to give to everyone according to his work.
Do not play with sin the Bible says the reward of sin is death, I do not want you to be the first person to receive the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ and to be the last person in the day of judgment.
If you are still sinning this is your day of repenting, if you have been saved continue boldness in your salvation...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may forgive me for taking your grace for granted and help me to live according to your Word, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment