Friday, July 1, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And just as it is appointed for [all] men once to die, and after that the [certain] judgment,
Hebrews 9:27(AMP)

People in this world live as if they will live forever, many of us has forgotten that this life is a gift given to us by God himself but it is not the right as many think.
There were enough possibility that me and you could not be born or die in our early years and we would not see and understand all what we know now.

This morning, I want you to understand this, that you are still alive simply because God has a purpose for you; He knows one day you will die but He is giving you enough time to make use of your days i.e to make a wise decision of leaving all what hinder your way in following Christ that you may have boldness in the day of judgment; when God will ask you what have you done in your lifetime.
Bless you with unmeasurable blessings from Jesus.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Am asking that you may teach me to number my days, that I may gain a heart of wisdom, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment