Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

There is a way that seems right to a man,
But it's end is the way of death.
Proverbs 14:12(NKJV)

This morning I'm asking you to consider your ways, you have been living in pride because you are coming from a rich family if you are young person your mother and father are there and you lack nothing.
May be you have been grown from a Christian family and every time when people tell you that you need Jesus in your life; you tend to ignore them because you came from a perfect religion and you need no addition.

Consider your ways, that lust for sex, those eyes of pride, that love of money, that jealousies in you and self righteousness[ thinking you do not need change] is not from the Father.
We all need Jesus, submit your ways to Him this morning, He is able to change the whole history of your life to take you from where you are now to the higher stage in God...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Please forgive me for consider myself a superior person before you, I need your Spirit to direct me in my path, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment