Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Jabez cried out to the God of Israel, Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain. And God granted his request.
1 Chronicles 4:10(NIV)

You may be born from a family who did not know God from the beginning, or raised by a single parent your father or mother married and left you alone in pain.You may be an orphan and you lived a very difficult life till to date or you lived with relatives who mistreated you or people who abused you especial sexually.

I have a good news for you this morning, Jabez was born in pain but after knowing the God of Israel he changed his destiny by crying before Him; ask for changes which you want to see in your life while trusting Him(God) that He is able to grant them to you as He did to Jabez.
God is waiting for your prayer this morning...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Oh, that you would bless me and enlarge my territory! Let your hand be with me, and keep me from harm so that I will be free from pain, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment