Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Submit to God and be at peace with him; in this way prosperity will come to you.
Job 22:21(NKJV)

One of my greatest achievement in life, is when I received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of my life.From there is where I discovered I'm someone among people, I came to the knowledge that I was created for a special designed purpose by God.
I started walking with boldness knowing no matter what I will face ahead of me I have someone up there in whom I have submitted all my being will take care of me.

This morning, prosperity will come on your way if and only if you will submit everything even the smallest cares to Him who created the heavens and earth.
Do not abandon yourself to despair, you have God the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit; for this case you have a reason to walk with boldness knowing God loves you in unimaginable, immeasurable, and inexplicable way...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you my give me grace that I may seek to know you more than anything else in all the days of my life, in Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment