Friday, December 14, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

WHO ARE YOU?

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Because you have rejected knowledge,
I also will reject you from being priest for Me;
Because you have forgotten the law of your God,
I also will forget your children.


Hosea 4:6 NKJV

People of God  we are being destroyed for lack of knowledge, they are under attack because they don't know how to protect themselves, fight back and recovery all which have been stolen by the enemy from their lives.

The devil keep telling us that we are unworthy, rejected and separated from the love of God. While the Bible speaks it loud and clear that we were made worthy by the blood of the lamb, God loved us with everlasting love that why He drew us in his loving kindness  and nothing, again I will say nothing can separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus.[Romans 5:9, Jeremiah 31:3, Romans 8:38-39]

The Bible calls us sons and daughter of God. It calls us the apple of his own eyes, we are know as the ambassadors of Christ in this world.Any country will not send her ambassador to the foreign country without providing for his security, food, shelter, clothes and everything which he will need when is there. This is the same to our God, if and only we would know the position which God has given us in Christ! I'm telling you that we would walk in power, freedom, joy and the peace of the Lord.[2 Corinthians 6:18,Zachariah 2:8, 2 Corinthians 5:20]

This morning, God wants you to know you are His child. You became the child of God the day you received Jesus as your personal savior, and if you are a child it means you are then co-heir with Christ! You are heir of all God promises in His word, and which He spoke to you.[Romans 8:16-17]

Who are you? If you know that you need to reconcile with God that you may get that right to become His child, it's never to late! This is the day, now is the hour for your salvation. You need Jesus, and your heart knows it! You don't need Satan, and your spirit confirm it! Choose Jesus, choose life, God bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I know I need you, I know that without you,I suck! I'm choosing You Jesus today, I don't want the world and it's pleasure. I choose life, faith and walk in your love ooh Lord.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment