Friday, December 21, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

BLAMING GOD

He said,“I came naked from my mother’s womb, and I will be naked when I leave.The Lord gave me what I had, and the Lord has taken it away.Praise the name of the Lord!” In all of this, Job did not sin by blaming God.

Job 1:21-22 NLT

Have you ever thought about the words which you say when you are being tempted? Who is the first person to blame? Which kind of words are you speaking when all things seems to be against you? Do you praise God in the midst of your dark hours? or just blaming Him for everything around you?

Job found himself loosing everything! He lost his sons and daughters, cattles, all his wealth including his servants.When Job heard all about what happened, he tore his robe in grief, and he shaved his head and fell down to worship God.Job did not blame God for anything but He praised Him for giving him what He had and leave all matters to Him.

This attitude which Job had when he was tested, is the attitude which all people who called by the name of God need to have. There is a time which some things happen in our lives which no man can explain to us why they happened. Most of the time we find ourselves putting all blame to God, and some of us we even leave God behind and try to find our own ways to get out of those problems.

This morning, you may be suffering loss in some areas of your life. May be you are not even sure what tomorrow is holding for you. When you overcome one temptation, the other one rises. I have a good news for you, that God is still in control. God is still in saving and rescuing business!

Stop blaming God for everything which has happened in your life. God has allowed all of it because He knew whatever the enemy will bring forth to you,  you will be able to bear. Behold when he has tested you, you shall come forth as pure gold. Have faith in God, He is in control!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord please forgive me where I have blamed you for things which happened to my life. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to have the same attitude which Job had, every time I find myself being tempted. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment