Thursday, March 1, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

HE IS CALLING YOU

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”
Matthew 11:28-30 (NKJV)

We are living in the days which God has been calling the humankind to return to Him as ever before. Since the sin of first Adam, God has done great work in insuring that He returns the fellowship between man and Him as the Creator of the whole universe and the Father of all things. He sent His son Jesus Christ who died on the cross 2012 years ago to redeem us from sin and to set us free from every condemnation of the devil, who took the authority over man after he sinned in the garden of Eden.

Today, God is calling you; asking that you may make Him to be your hero in life. The Bible says," Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.'' The Holy Spirit is crying through His servants calling each and every one of us to come to Jesus regardless of our color, sex, age, economic status, whether you are a slave or a free man but as long as you are still living God do not what you to continue living in sin.

There is rest in saying Yes to Jesus. There is much joy when someone experiences the forgiveness of sin. God is able to forgive your sins no matter how bad you have sinned; God is able to heal your diseases, to set you free from every kind of bondage and addiction if you will be willing to give Him a chance today. Make the wisest decision in your life right now of saying Yes to the Lord Jesus and you will get a ticket to inherit the Kingdom of God after this life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I am coming before you by the blood of Jesus. Asking that you may forgive my sins, come unto my heart and be the Lord and Savior of my life. In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment