Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

BAD NEWS

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28 NKJV

May be you have received a bad news today, things went wrong in your way and you have lost your happiness of a day. Someone out there may have just received the news of a loved one who is sick, may be you have received the letter from your employer telling you that you have been led off from the company.

May be within this week you have heard that the couple who you admired for long time now, they are filing for divorce. There are some people who have received the letter of debts and bills in their mail boxes which they can't pay them all for now.

For those who are parents- may be you have heard your teenager child is engaging himself in peer groups and this made him to perform poorly in the class. For those who are student may be recently you have received a bad report from your school that you have failed a certain class and you have to repeat it once again.

I don't know which bad news you have heard but what I know is that God is good all the time. The Bible says all things work together for good for those who love God. No matter what a bad news you have heard, the God news is that God is in control and He is going to help you to overcome whatsoever situation you are in now for His glory. God is the God of Good news, He is going to change the actual picture of your situation and all things will turn just to be alright.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank you for the bad news which I have heard. I know you are the God of Good news and not bad ones. I surrender my situation into your hands; I believe that all things will work together for good for me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment