Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

I BELIEVE THERE IS MORE

But as it is written:
“Eye has not seen, nor ear heard,
Nor have entered into the heart of man

The things which God has prepared for those who love Him.”
1 Corinthians 2:9 NKJV

Every time when I start thinking about the mighty and amazing work of God in my life, and the life of other people before us I get a reason to say I believe there is more in God.

Enoch pleased God before he translated that he should not see death, God warned Noah concerning the thing not seen as yet, moved with fear Noah prepared an ark to the saving of his house. Sarah was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised. By faith Abraham, when he was tried, he offered up Isaac knowing that God was able to raise Him up, even from dead. Hebrews 11

All these people believed there was more in God. Their faith made a room for God to do exceedingly and abundantly than more they had in mind in their days. What problem do you have in life right now? In God there is more than that solution of your problem. If you will trust in God for a miracle, be sure that He is going to do than what you can think and imagine today.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank you for your Word. I am asking that you may open my spiritual eyes that I may be able to see more in life according to the power that works in me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment