Sunday, November 20, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Song of love

The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:
“Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love;
Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you.
Jeremiah 31:3(NKJV)

1. There is deep need in the world,
    To experience the message that,
    They have been told.
    The message of love!

2. For So God loved the World,
    That He gave His only begotten,
    Son for us, that we may be saved,
    Through His Name.

3. He loved us from the beginning,
    His love for us is everlasting,
    He has set watchmen for you,
    That you may die not in sin.

4. There are people, who pray,
    Pray for your life, people of God,
   That you may be saved from the world,
   And you may know the true God.

5. God loves you, He died for you,
    He can change your whole life,
    If today you will give Him a chance,
    And this what God can do for it!

6. His Name is Emmanuel, God with us,
    I was once lost in sin but Jesus,
    Took me in, and gave me the right,
    Right, to be becomes the child of God.

Dear folks, God the one who created us love us and He doesn't want any of His creation to perish but all to reach in the hour where they can repent and receive the forgiveness of their sins! Make a wise choose today because this is your day!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I am coming before by the blood of Jesus. Asking that You may help me to say Yes to You. In Jesus' Name, Amen



No comments:

Post a Comment