Monday, September 24, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

IT'S NOT OVER

We are assured and know that [God being a partner in their labor] all things work together and are [fitting into a plan] for good to and for those who love God and are called according to [His] design and purpose.

Romans 8:28 AMP

Have you ever thought that you have reached the end of you, end of your potential, end of your gift or even the end of your life. People who came from broken homes, broken relationships or being out of work for a long period of time they can tell you that it reached a point they sought that it was over and there was no more for them in God's store.

I may be talking to someone who has been experiencing abusive environment or maybe you know somebody who have been in a financial problem and he has already given up that he will not be able to recover his life once again. Girls who have lost their virginity before marriage due to couples of reasons, they may reach a point in life and say that,"I'm done!", and there is nothing more for me because I  ruined my own life.

God has sent me this morning to to tell you this; This is not the end, and as He Word says in Isaiah 61:3a,
To console those who mourn in Zion,
To give them beauty for ashes,
The oil of joy for mourning,
The garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness;

No matter what you have been going through in life all this time and the devil keeps telling you that you are done. That disease is going to kill you, that sin which you did in the past is going to make you pay for it and you are going to be ashamed before all people. The good news is this, the Lord wants to console you, to give you the ornament of beauty for ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, the garment of praise instead of heavy, burdened and falling spirit.

The devil is a liar, when God is in it there is no limit just know it's not over. All things will work together for good to you because you love God and you have been called according to His design and purpose. Be encouraged, whatever you thought was ending in your life just know that God is going to open another door which will be better than the former one.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I'm coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Lord I'm trading all my sorrow, I'm trading my shame, I'm trading my sickness, I'm trading my pain, I'm laying it down for the joy of the Lord. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment