Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

BUT GOD

But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8 NIV

If there's a road of bandage and sin that you've tried, don't give up,so did I,but God demonstrates His own love towards me and through His amazing grace He set me free from every kind of bondage and sin which the devil had in store for me.

There are many of us who had many sleepless night or deep like giving up thoughts inside of us on how we can overcome certain behavior and sins in our lives. Some had been struggling with a certain common sin in our lives which the Bible calls that sin which so readily (deftly and cleverly) clings to and entangles us (Hebrews 12:1b). This can be Idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, anger (ill temper), selfishness,laziness and e.t.c, and you wonder how in the world will you be able to get out of that which I call a common sin in you.

It's true that you have tried many different ways to live holy life, maybe you have been reading different books and magazines which instruct people to follow some steps that they may live the good life; and you have been doing all religious activities according to what you have been taught since you were a child but still you are struggling in different parts of your life.

I have a good news for you my friend, I was there too struggling like you do, there was a time I opt to give up and to let the devil keep pressing me down and just pretend like all things were just alright. But God, but God intervened, He said son, enough is enough, I heard the Gospel and I was touched by it. I surrendered to Him Jesus and He became the Lord of my life. I'm telling you my friend God is about to do the same to you, He will deliver you from that valley of sins and set you into higher places in Christ.

But God can deliver you, but God can set you free, heal and make you whole once again. Start this morning while knowing you are victor against sin and death and not a victim because of the sacrifice which Jesus made for you on the cross. If you will know this truth in your heart, there you will have confidence to ask for forgiveness of your sins and cast away the spirit which comes with that common sin of yours far away from your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for being faithful to me by giving me the Word in a right time and hour in my life. Now am asking that You may wash away all my sins by the blood of Your Son Jesus that I may have confidence in the day of your coming. Thank You Jesus for your love, in Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment