Saturday, September 22, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

PERFECT WALK

 For we walk by faith, not by sight.

2 Corinthians 5:7 NKJV

The Bible says, Faith is the assurance (the confirmation, the title deed) of the things [we] hope for, being the proof of things [we] do not see and the conviction of their reality [faith perceiving as real fact what is not revealed to the senses].Heb 11:1, we see many examples in the Bible of the great men and women of God who lived by faith in their lives. Everyone of them were given promises by God which they did  not make sense in their present time according to what they were facing in that time but through the eye of faith they obtained their promises.

We see Abraham by faith called by Go to go to a foreign land which he did not know; We see Moses who by faith passed through the Red Sea as by dry land, whereas the Egyptians, attempting to do so, were drowned. We see David by faith being anointed to be a king in his young age it is believed he was seventeen years old but he came to gain the throne when he was thirty years old, thirteen years later. 

Walking by faith is what I call the Perfect walk. Many of us God has placed desires inside of us of reaching a  certain level in our lives one day. Some we had dreams of accomplishing great things in life, others we got the grace of being shown by God through dreams in the late time of the night what God wants us to become in the future. But our present circumstances and reality denies what God has placed inside of us concerning our future and at the end of the day we find ourselves confused.

Should I continue believing in my dreams? should I continue trusting God for what He has shown me? will I be able to reach my goals in life? these are questions which most of us have been battling with them for quite some time now. This morning God wants you to know, you don't have to live with what you see or you don't have to live with what you feel. But you need to live by faith.

Faith in Jesus Christ, faith in the Son of God. This is the master key to open to your future dreams and visions which God has placed in your heart. God is faithful, all what he has promised you for sure he will do for you if you will faint not. He has a good plan for your life, He wants you to continue believing in His work on the cross and to know that there is only one savior and only way to the Father in heaven and on the earth who is Jesus Christ.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for sending your Son Jesus in this world. Now am coming before you this morning asking that you may give me the gift of faith that I may walk by faith and not by sight, I may live on what you have said you will do in my life through your Word and not what I see in my present circumstances. Thank You for answering my prayer, In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment