Saturday, November 19, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The song of hope

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
Romans 8:28(NKJV)

1.When the world turns around,
    The bad messages become aloud,
    The Bible says," Be still and know
    That I am God".

2.When you face the great fear
   And no one seems to real care
   The Bible says, "Fear not I redeemed you,
   I have called by your name
   You are Mine".

3.When the people says you will die,
   That disease of yours is going
   To kill you!
   The Bible says,'' And by His stripes
   We are healed''.

4.When you don't know about
   Tomorrow, you are in a zero hour
   About your future!
   The Bible says,” I know the plans
    I have for you, the plans to give
   You hope and future".

5.When you ask yourself daily,
   Wat must I do to be saved?
   The Bible says, “Believe on
   The Lord Jesus Christ, and
   You will be saved, you and
   Your household".

All things work together for good for those who love God, are my prayers that God may show Himself strong of you who your heart is loyal for Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

God the Father, thank You for Your love! Help me to have faith in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

Reference:
1.Psalm 46:10
2:Isaiah 43:1
3.Isaiah 53:3
4.Jeremiah 29:11
5.Acts 16:30-31



No comments:

Post a Comment