Monday, November 14, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

More than a Silver and gold

Then Peter said, “Silver and gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise up and walk.” And he took him by the right hand and lifted him up, and immediately his feet and ankle bones received strength.
Acts 3:6-7(NKJV)

There was a certain lame man from his mother's womb was carried, whom they laid daily at the gate of the temple which is called Beautiful to ask alms from those who entered the temple. One day Peter and John the Apostles went together to the temple at the hour of prayer ninth hour and when that lame man saw them about to go into the temple, he asked for alms.

Peter said to him, ‘‘Look at us''. So he gave them his attention to them expecting to receive something from them. Then Peter said, ''Silver and gold I do not have, but what I have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, rise and walk. The lame man received more than Silver and gold from Peter and John, he received healing in Jesus Name which brought his life back again.

This morning, you may be in need of silver and gold in your life and you are asking God to give them that you may use them for the fulfillment of certain things in life; as Peter answered the lame man, also I say silver and gold I do not have what I do have I give you: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth stand up on your will chair, receive the healing in your body, receive the peace in your marriage, receive the blessings you need in your business, be lifted up in your ministry, receive forgiveness of all your sins and receive the miracle you need in life right now.

***Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word. I have faith that all my needs are met in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment