Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

God's Voice

Once You spoke in a vision to Your devoted ones and said, I have endowed one who is mighty [a hero, giving him the power to help--to be a champion for Israel]; I have exalted one chosen from among the people.
I have found David My servant; with My holy oil have I anointed him,
Psalm 89:19-20(AMP)

In the Bible times God spoke to prophets, kings, judges, priests and other people who feared Him through fire, earthquakes, visions, dreams and many other ways; In the book of 1Kings 19:12-13 God spoke to Elijah the Tishbite through a sound of gentle stillness and small voice as the prophecy to the New Testament that God will be speaking with us through His Spirit in our hearts.

Before even knowing Jesus, that voice which directed you in doing good things and stay away from evil was the voice of God. It had less impact in our lives because we lived into the flesh and sinful lives! The day you received Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life that voice became clearly to you and when you did anything wrong that the same voice reminded you to repent and start afresh in Jesus.

This morning, if you want to hear God speaks with you; you must give your life to Jesus if you did not yet do that and if you are the believer just continue reading the Word of God, stay steady fast in prayers asking the Holy Spirit to enable you to understand and interpret His voice and day after day that voice will become so clear to you in such a way that song which says, “what a friend we have in Jesus” will be for you because Jesus will become your close and best friend ever!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I am asking for Your forgiveness of all my sins. Please send Your Spirit into my heart that He may take control of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment