Thursday, November 3, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU WILL NOT BE PUT TO SHAME.

In You, O LORD, I put my trust;
 Let me never be put to shame.
Deliver me in Your righteousness, and cause me to escape;
Incline Your ear to me, and save me.

Psalm 71:1-2(NKJV)

It may happen that you have trusted the Lord since your childhood, you have worked in the ways of the Lord in your whole life and you have been telling people about the goodness of the Lord and that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is the Savior and answer to the world. Now the enemy have come against you, everything which your doing seems to bring less results than expected, your children have gone away from the way of the Lord, you experience chaos in your marriage and it pains you to see your loved ones being captives in the enemy camp.

Do not be afraid nor dismayed, your Lord God won't let you to be put to shame. He said in Jeremiah 31:3, The LORD has appeared of old to me, saying:“ Yes, I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore with lovingkindness I have drawn you. He will fight for you, yes he will help you and He will uphold you with His righteous right hand. Start a new day with joy in your heart knowing no matter what I have been passing through all this time my God is in control in the midst of them all.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, I am coming before You by the blood of Jesus. Asking that You may teach my heart to trust You alone in all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment