Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

I shall come forth as gold

“But if I go to the east, he is not there;
if I go to the west, I do not find him.
When he is at work in the north, I do not see him;
when he turns to the south, I catch no glimpse of him.
But he knows the way that I take;
when he has tested me, I will come forth as gold.
Job 23:8-10(NIV)

God will make the way where seems to be no way, sometimes in life is very difficult to understand the work of God in your life especially if you in the middle of temptations and trials in life; in these times many people even the believers sometimes they wish they could die than continue living in pain and sorrow. Every time when you concentrate thinking about the biggest of your problems at the same time you are making God to be smaller than your problems.

In the period where your faith is being tested, is where you can look for God if He is in the east but you find He is not there, if you will go to the west you may not find Him, and may be you have heard that is working to the north but when you decided to go there also you find yourself not seeing Him and when you turns in the south also you find yourself missing Him.

This morning, one thing you should know is that; God is not far away from you is just with you where you are right now! He knows the way which you are taking and He has allowed that temptation and soon after you have overcome by continue having faith in Him while your being tested you will come forth as gold. Do not think to die because death is not a solution but Jesus is the solution if you will continue praying in faith believing that He works in the ways we cannot see and that soon will make a way for you indeed He will do that just for you!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I am before You by the blood of Jesus. Asking that You may give me enough faith to endure all temptations which am facing in life knowing that after being tested I shall come forth as gold. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment