Monday, May 23, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

One day Jesus told his disciples a story to show that they should always pray and never give up.
Luke 18:1(NLT)

The story behind that scripture was of the widow in a certain city who waited to get justice in a dispute against her enemy from the certain unjust judge.The first days the judge ignored her but finally he said to himself,"I don't fear God or care about people,but this woman is driving me crazy. I'm going to see that she gets justice, because she is wearing me out with her constant requests!(Luke 18:4b-5, NTL)

This morning, God wants you to know if that unjust judge gave justice to the widow after going to him repeatedly; don't you think God will give justice to His chosen people who cry to him day and night?
Surely he will grant to them justice quickly!, never lose heart,don't get tired to go before God always and surely you will get what you need from Him.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may create in me a courageous spirit to be able to stand in prayers until something happen, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment: