Thursday, May 19, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

I have fought a good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.
Finally, there is laid up for me the crown of righteousness, which the Lord,the righteous Judge, will give to me on that Day, and not me only but also to all who have loved His appearing.
Timothy 3:7-8(NKJV)

Paul was giving report to his beloved son Timothy concerning all the work which he has done since he was converted to become the devoted Christian and an apostle of Jesus Christ.
He talked about the crown of righteousness which in other meaning we can call it the crown of life, will be given to all including Paul the apostle who has done the work of God faithfully in this life.

This morning, God wants to encourage you to keep hold on doing the work which He has given you and exercise your gifts knowing that He has prepared a crown of life special for you in His Heavenly Kingdom...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may help me to continue exercising my gifts which you have given me for your glory, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment:

  1. AMEN!

    Wao, my God is sweet!! I will spend my always with HIM, IN HIS MIGHTY NAME. Amen!

    ReplyDelete