Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

This is what the Lord says:
Cursed are those who put their trust in mere humans,who rely on human strength and turn their hearts away from the Lord.
Jeremiah 17:5(NLT)

Being a born again Christian is a great gain, before knowing God and His Word we were all corrupted taken with every kind of doctrine and religious stories created and modified by the mind of man.
After being saved and know the Lord Jesus Christ the Bible teaches us to shift our trust from men and put it in the Lord God that we may be a blessed generation before Him.

This morning, God wants you to know that no matter which family are you from, how wealth they are? and how strong they may be, you have to stop considering them as your help rather than start considering God as your only source and sustainer of your life.Your life has been inscribed in the palms of God hands so do not fear, trust Him...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may teach my heart to trust in you that I may teach my generation to put their strength in you, in Jesus Name I pray,Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Amen!

    My heart trust in Him ( JESUS ) and I am helped!

    ReplyDelete