Saturday, May 28, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Fear not, for I am with you;
Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you,
Yes, I will help you,
I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10(NKJV)

Fear in the main enemy of faith for us Christians, throughout the Bible God has mentioned 365 times the word fear not which is equal to the days of year; meaning that in each new day you have your own word that do not fear the things of today because I am with you my child.

This morning, God wants you to know that He is with you in that situation which you are passing through right now, be of good courage when you pass through the waters He will be with you, and through the rivers, they shall not overflow you, when you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned.
Devil has nothing to do with you because your God is with you do not be afraid, you shall see God in all the days of your life.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may give me the Spirit of power and of love and of a sound mind that I may not fear anything, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

1 comment: